Heavy Duty Pipe Clamp FRSM 4 "
features Connection nut with inch thread. Soundproofing. Loss prevention of the screw. Two-screw design for optimized adaptation to tube outside diameter.
The fischer solid pipe clamp FRSM 4 "for nominal size 4" with sound insulation insert for fastening medium to heavy pipes with threaded rods or hanger bolts. The two-screw design allows optimized adaptation to the outside pipe diameter. Connection nut with inch thread for a pipe fitting with higher bending strength. Pipe clamp screws with loss prevention.
To take advantage
- The female thread fitting nut allows a pipe fitting with higher bending strength.
- High tested loads guarantee the safe operation of the FRSM.
- The sound insulation insert provides sound reduction and prevents contact corrosion.
- The two-screw design allows optimized adaptation to the outside pipe diameter.
- The loss protection of the screws ensures trouble-free installation.
- Material: Steel DD11 (Material No. 1.0332/PN - 535506) according to DIN EN 10111
- Galvanizing : galvanized, 5 - 9 μm
- Connection nut: ½ "resistance welded
- Locking screw: flat head screw with combination cross slot
- Material sound insulation insert: EPDM; Chlorine; silicone-free
- Temperature range: -50 ° C to +110 ° C
- Hardness: 45 ± 5 ° Shore A
- Fire behavior: DIN 4102: class B2
- Attachment of medium to heavy pipes with threaded rods (threaded pipe and base plates)
|connecting thread||A||1/2 "|
|nominal size||4 '||[Inch]|
|Width x thickness||bXS||25 x 2.5||[Mm]|
|Max. static load (central train)||N rec.||3.15||[KN]|
|GTIN (EAN code)||4048962240351|