The fischer heavy duty pipe clamp FRSM 1" M10/M12 for 1" size with sound insulation insert for fixing medium to heavy pipelines with threaded rods or hanger bolts. The two screws allow for ideal adaptation to suit the outer pipe diameter. Connecting nut with combination thread M10 / M12 for holding threaded rods or hanger bolts. Pipe clamp screws with loss protection.
- High tested loads guarantee save functioning of the FRSM.
- The combination connecting nut with thread M10/M12, M12/M16 or M16 allows for optimised mounting choices.
- From Ø 124 mm it is possible to install with 2 threaded rods, e.g. for the fixing of cast iron roof drainage pipes.
- The two screws allow for easy adjustment to suit the outer pipe diameter.
- The screw's safety features ensures trouble-free installation.
- Material: steel DD11 (material no. 1.0332) acc. to DIN EN 10111
- Zinc plating: electro zinc-plated, 5 - 9 µm
- Connecting nut: M10 / M12 = SW 17, M12 / M16 = SW 22, M16 = SW 24
- Locking screw: flat head screw with combination recessed head to 4", from 4" hexagon screw with nut
- Material sound insulation insert: EPDM; chlorine-free; silicone-free
- Temperature range: -50 °C to +110 °C
- Hardness: 45 ± 5° Shore A
- Fire behaviour: DIN 4102: Class B2
- Fixing of medium to heavy pipes with threaded rods (hanger bolts)
|Thread||A||M 10 / M 12|
|Clamping range||D||33 - 36||[mm]|
|Width x thickness clamp band||b x s||25 x 2.5||[mm]|
|Locking screw||M 6|
|Max. recom. static load (centr. tension)||Nrecom.||2.50||[kN]|
|GTIN (EAN Code)||4048962063691|