The fischer cold clamp FRS K for the installation of pipes in refrigeration and air conditioning. Connection nut with combination thread M8 / M10 for holding threaded rods or hanger bolts. The self-adhesive flap ensures the optimal function of the cold clamp. Age-resistant material for a consistent function. Pipe clamp screws with loss prevention. Integrated load distribution plate secures load transfer and provides higher loads.
To take advantage
- The self-adhesive flap ensures the optimal function of the cold clamp.
- Age-resistant material ensures a consistent function of the FRS-K.
- The double-threaded connection nut ensures flexibility on the construction site.
- The loss protection of the screws ensures trouble-free installation.
- The integrated load distribution plate secures the load transfer and provides higher loads.
- Material: rigid polyurethane foam, silicone-free
- Diffusion resistance: 7000 μ
- Bulk density: 80 kg / m³
- Compressive strength: 0.67-0.75 mPa
- Thermal conductivity (at 0 ° C): 0.024-0.026 W / mK
- Locking screw: flat head screw with combination cross slot
- Temperature range: -45 ° C to +105 ° C
- Fire behavior: DIN 4102: class B2
- Installation of pipelines in refrigeration and air conditioning
|connecting thread||A||M 8 / M 10|
|insulation thickness||S AF||19||[Mm]|
|Length of insulation material||b2||50||[Mm]|
|Max. static load (central train)||N rec.||12:20||[KN]|
|GTIN (EAN code)||4048962074932|